- Routine housework including
general cleaning, vacuuming,
dusting, laundry, ironing,
- Planning, cooking, and serving
- Monitoring and motivating
regular diet plans. Transporting
clients to social activities and
- Running errands and shopping
- Providing respite care.
- Serving as companions and
participating in friendly
- Packing household goods when
- Monitoring clients' safety,
comfort and welfare.
- Assisting with grooming needs.
- Supervising or assisting with tub,
sponge, and bed baths and
- Providing routine skin care such
as applying lotion to dry skin.
- Assisting with dressing and
- Assisting with mobilization
activities Transferring, exercising,
and walking with client.
- Assisting with toilet and/or
- Assisting with eating or feeding.
- Assisting with self-administered
medications Reminding client to
take medication at the prescribed
time(s) Following up with the
client to ensure medication has
- Monitoring vital signs such as
blood pressures, pulse and